MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
First, I’d like to thank SHRUTI for nominating me for this award. She is a beautiful blogger, whose blogs are full of brightness, beauty of words. As a person she is a lovely, blessed soul with whom I met on this platform. I am truly grateful for this. lots of love and blessings to you SHRUTI. https://musingsbyamedstudent.wordpress.com
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answers the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
- The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
- Who inspires you the most?
In my life the most inspirational person is my mother with whom I share a bond of soulmate before the bond of mother and daughter.
2. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
Blogging and Writing is something which plays a very important role in my life since childhood. I started writing when I was in class 3. I still have those mini, cute diaries which I wrote that time. I am person who believe in universal power very much. My childhood was really tough even I don’t want to recall it. I don’t have anyone to share so I started writing them and praying to God every night. It helped me a lot to overcome from traumatic situation at that time. Time passes and this became a part of my heart. Without writing I can’t survive mentally. Still I write diaries because I feel more relaxed sharing my happiness and pain with my diary and to every night prayers. I am a quite person when it comes to share my feelings. My every Blog and Writing is somehow connected to any incidence that happened in my life not directly but indirectly. And I love to write and share it on this platform where people like you all love me, bless me without judging me and encourage me more to write and to grow.
3. Do you prefer reading text or poetry and why?
I love reading too much. It helps me to discover new ways, new ideas to present my writing more decoratively. It also help me to keep update what kind of things are going on in our surrounding through bloggers blog in more detail. Reading books is a kind of peace for me. Words have there own magic and persona.
4. What music do you like to listen to?
I love listening unplugged, classical, slow music no matter in which language it is.
5. Link to any article/poem from any forum that gave you joy this week.
https://ridetheheavens.com/ “Smell the Rose” by Michele Sperber, her this article is beautiful.
I’d like to nominate –
This award is not specific for any particular from my side. All those who want to participate are most welcome. I ll be happy if more and more people will participate in it. I am dedicating it to all my blogger family.
Please answer these questions –
1.What keeps you motivated in these difficult times?
2. Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?
3. Who inspires you the most?
4. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
5. What music do you like to listen to?